Logic 10.4.6 - Panoram P and T issues with Logic 10.4.5 have been resolved
We have verified that Nektar Logic Integration in some cases, does not detect Panorama P and T series products correctly after installing Logic 10.4.5.
Apple has fixed these issues in Logic 10.4.6. If you are currently using Logic 10.4.5, please update to Logic 10.4.6.
If you had manually configured a Panorama P or T series controller in Logic, please follow these instructions to clear out that configuration, so that Logic can automatically detect and configure the controller again.
- Start Logic
- Create a new project or open an existing one
- Open the 'Logic Pro' menu at the top of your screen
- Select 'Preferences'
- Select 'Advanced Tools'
- In the Preferences window, if the 'Show Advanced Tools' option is not checked, check it now
- If the 'Control Surfaces' option is not checked, check it now
- Close the Preferences window
- Open the 'Logic Pro' menu again
- Select 'Control Surfaces'
- Select 'Setup'
- Delete all three of the 'Panorama P4' or 'Panorama T4' control surfaces
(select the control surfaces and press the 'Delete' or 'Backspace' key
on your keyboard)
- Quit Logic
The next time you open a project in Logic, the Control Surface Setup menu will appear with one icon for the Panorama P or T series controller, as well as 'Mixer' and 'Instrument'.